Lightsaber saber sabersword
Lightsaber saber saberswords are quite a mouthful to say. But don't go around trying to eat them! The mystery of these swords are shrouded with a whole lot of cheese. Jar Jar Binks discovered the secret of making them when he filled what he thought was a cup with blue chu jelly. Instead of getting poisoned, his head was cleanly zapped off.
Types of Lightsaber saber Saberswords[edit | edit source]
There are 110 different types of lightsaber saber saberswords:
- Purple (made from purple chu jelly)
- Green (made from green chu jelly, and the favorite of Yoda)
- Red (made from red chu jelly and are used for Valentine's Day gifts)
- Blue (made from blue chu jelly)
- Schmargle-Orange for those who can't count in binary.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Lightsaber saber saberswords have many uses such as:
- Being a delicious, nutritious snack
- Being able make people's head asplode.
- Being able to act as a flash light in places fogged up with a whole lot of cheese.
- And... Much more! ORDER NOW! (only $299.99.99 plus shipping and handling)
|This article is part of the |
ILLOGICOPEDIA GUIDE TO WEAPONRY
AK-420 • Axe • Banana Gun • Banhammer • Bat Fuck Howitzer • Bat Fuck Moped • Blade of grass • Bomb • Bombs • Bombs that fall upwards • Burgulator • Chainsaw Bayonet • Chicken gun • Choko Chipper • Coconut gun • Confetti Knife • Conkers • Crossbow • Crowbar • Ecky-Thump • F Bomb • Feghaly • Fuffy kitty fuff (WMD) • Giant Crowbar • Gun • Ha Ha! The Bomb • Knife • Kunai • Lightsaber saber sabersword • List of Illogicopedian weapons • Machine gun • Magic bullet • Magic Missile • Mongolian Cheese Cannon • Panic • Pogo Sticks With Knives Stuck On the End • Rainbow Breath • RMDs • Sconed • ShamWow • SMG • Sock • Spartan Laser • Spontaneously Combustible Eggs • Stab • Stabatorium • Stabby thingy! • Stun gun • Suicide Bombers • Tank • The Ultimate Shotgun • Tic Tac • Ultraness SMG 513 • Vandal Smashing Bat • Vandalrist • Warisms • Weapons • Weaponized Dog Farts • Wepon • WIP