With coding help from fluffy, I have developed a new style of main page, graphicly, its identical. But it now contains collapsible roll over sections, and I wanna know what you users think of it, the plan is to stick more collapsible areas onto the left hand side, one for each major illogiproject, so if you people can think of any worthy projects to go onto the front page, so far a thing for the forum and for the Illogimail stuff is all i have, because these are the two that have the most potential, if anyone can think of any other projects that should go on then let me know. if nobody says anything I will assume you guys like it, but please, input into anything would be good. I think it would be nice if the appearing was more smooth, but i hear only JS can do that, not css.--Silent PenguinLeave Me Alone 15:59, 16 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)
Main Page 2.0
the Nonsensical encyclopedia that anyone
can mess up.
We love one-liners and randumb nonsense.
We have 10,940
articles in English, rien en français
und nichts auf Deutsch.Create one here.
||The Moon is currently in its 2nd quarter and is 94% full. |
August 13, 2011 00:00:01 AM
next full moon.
ONCE upon a time there was a man by the name of Melville Amsterdam, who was walking down the street, going to work. He worked in a factory that made left shoes. The factory next door made right shoes, but it had been closed. Hence, Melville was limping.
He had almost arrived at the factory when he saw it. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw it. He had been walking right past a furniture store, one that he usually ignored because he was usually busy glueing a newspaper to his face (which was company policy). But today, he had forgotten to, and hence he saw the store out of the corner of his eye.
Last Quarter's Featured Article - Pogosticks
Throughout the years... throughout the tears... They were released in Ottawa, Canada. Why were we not there to let the victims have a shoulder to cry on? Why?!
Recently featured: Encyclopedia Dramatica (a mirror image) – The best article ever – EPIC FAIL – Mango-induced aggression – Turkey – Cthulhu
Did you know...
- ...that salt burns orange?
- ...that Bcbkye is still watching you after ten years? He's standing in the very same spot in the corner of your room.
- ...that Nmesh are to belong all your base?
- ...that most English surnames mean exactly what they sound like?
- ...that 'quotes' "are" „very“ „very” «very» ‹weird?›
- ...that taht... ...wonk uoy did tuB !seY ?oN uoY diD
- ...that the light in Sophie's eyes went out bit by bit?
- ...that I too am a loathsome tobacco man? And that my mom knows I smoke>
- ...that I'm a loathsome tobacco man?
- ...that no monkeys were harmed in the writing of Illogicopedia articles?
- ...that this, as well?
Hot Off The Press:
Illogiblog – IllogiNews – Add news >>>
Seemed like a good idea at the time
what has this world come to
Oh my lawn order! The tomatoes are coming.
I am going to write a book with stuff from the Vandalpedia template. I'll let you know when it's on sale in about 5 years. -- George Hamburg
Don't you know that hat is made from the hair of detained immigrant children? You should be ashamed of yourself.
A new era in vandalism has begun. Welcome, fools.
Fact: At any one time, there is a 98% chance that a vandal will appear to post pictures of a Richard in this section.
SANDALISM 2.0 EVERYONE
Huh, can I really vandalize this page?
CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F*ck that error 503 on Usopedia which blew up my article :/
Chairs, tables, beds.
More... – Add your mad gibber >>>
This month's featured writer
Illogico is a crazy, and therefore won the award for Aym.
Check out some of our current projects:
| Don't speak the lingo? (Don't worry, we can't either)
|You are currently reading the English language version of Illogicopedia. Started in 2007, it currently contains 10,940 pieces of junk known as articles. But did you know that Illogicopedia is available in a variety of other languages? Yep, and we're going to list them for you right now.
Request a language
Well yeah, it's all flashy and that and personally I reckon it's pretty cool but d'you reckon people will be bothered rolling over bits? I'm a bit undecided on this as yet... -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 19:05, 16 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, the idea is to take the focus off the feature and stuff, give other projects more sitewide acceptance. i would be interested to know if new users bother with the featured areas anyway -- Silent PenguinLeave Me Alone 20:36, 16 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)
- OK, I reckon we should go ahead and do it. If anyone complains/it isn't really working that well we can think about changing it back. -- Hindleyak Converse • ?blog • Click here! 20:17, 17 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)
I hate change. Ouch, ow, ouch. --I forgot 04:20, 18 Jeremy 2008 (UTC)