The Duck Tape is a highly guarded military training video. In it, army dudes are seen sneaking up on poor ducks and shooting the snot out them with an AK-47. It is reportedly still being used, so watch out if you're in the army. Watch out, that is, for the bit where the ducks fight back and kill the army dudes!
Facts[edit | edit source]
- In actual fact, more people were killed during the making of the Duck Tape than by errant meteorite in the year 1997.
- As a matter of fact, a large portion died as a direct result of relying on the Duck Tape to hold things together, thinking it an adhesive – they were taken by utmost surprise as the Duck Tape began to quack and promptly ate them.
- As ducks cannot read Russian they cannot be harmed with an AK-47.
- The army dudes obviously did not know this.
- I'd like to teach the world to sing.