Wikipedia en Español
“OLE OLE FUTEBOL VAMOS ESPAÑA!!!”
Wikipedia en Español is an español version of the nerds. But why tho? Heres why:
- Because Jimmy likes football
- Because Jimbo Wales loooooves to speak spanish
- Because Jimbo wanted to make another one.
Description[edit | edit source]
This edition of the Wikipedia is known for re-featuring the articles OLE OLE OLE!, their articles for football, Real Madrid, Barcelona and even Cristiano Ronaldo, who is not even Spanish, but he's from Portugal. Anyway, they re-featured these articles so many times that the feature counter overflowed and the wiki broke.
Users[edit | edit source]
Users often use the talk pages to chant "OLE BARCA!!!". Any page that is not related to football or to Spain is immediately put on speedy deletion, and the author of that article is often punished in many ways, such as the other users figuring out where does the author live and then mailing tons upon tons of football balls and pictures of famous footballers on the address.
[edit | edit source]
- Sending football balls to address
- Sending footballer pictures to address
- Submitting author's e-mail to various football magazines' newsletters
- Renaming their account to "NoFutebol" and then a random number
- Spamming the author's e-mail with football pictures and emojis
Logo[edit | edit source]
The logo of this Wikipedia is a football ball, with various football club logos on every part of the ball.
Mascot[edit | edit source]