- [AT THE KHERSON CITY MCDONALDS]
- Wikipe-tan: Welcome to UikDonald's, May I take your order please?
- Russian occupier: Yeah... why are you working here?
- Wikipe-tan: Because I got a job, I am a worker, I have joined the industrial worker's union...
- Russian occupier: You're too beautiful.
- Wikipe-tan: Take a look. Here in Ukraine, in the occupied part of the country, it is said that the workers are fed up with the Russian economic policy. The people of Ukraine will be happy and satisfied. At this time, the implementation of democracy and the campaign against corruption will not be stopped. The people of Ukraine are fed up with the sexual harassment by a few fanatics, and this, of course, has caused them to become even more violent. Some of Putin's allies are tsarists. The people of Ukraine often raised the slogan, "Terrestrial government does not support". By the way, America, whose strength is strong, is that it is true that there is nothing wrong with it, so that it can be called “preserving the power of the people”. I honor Alisa Borisa Chernaya (mayor of one of the southern oblasts) — for her love for life and for her part in democratization of the city and the curbing of corruption and sexual harassment in the city, and for opposing Putin's regime. And, yeah, well, we don't serve Russian military officials at this WikDonald's. Next customer!
Life[edit | edit source]
Wikipe-tan [Kazakh alternative orthography: Уикәпетаң] is married to Jimbo Wales, founder of Wikipedia. She looks like Japanese ann-i-may, and is considered to be ugly to most people except nerds and wiokia peoples. Most people think Wikipe-tan loves Wikipedia, but in truth, she secretly likes Illogicopedia even more. No kidding. [citations not needed]
Wikipe-tan beats the crap out of woodles on a daily basis, as they try to eat her. I can't blame them, Wikipe-tan looks tasty. I mean, when something's blue it has to tase good. Like, um, water... and computer.
/me bites monitor